Here are some of the services that Southbrook Business Development Group offers
When you contact us initially we will schedule a meeting to discuss your business, your budget and your needs. Our experts will introduce our services and see where we may find the best fit to maximize the results and grow and develop your business. You will be able to choose what you wish for us to undertake and the areas that you feel that you may need assistance. Our services can be uniquely tailored to your requirements.
Corporate Needs Assessment
The Corporate Needs Assessment is an investigation of your current corporate plan, its goals and
objectives, and the means necessary to exceed these goals. Within this framework, considerations such
as the business structure, growth cycles, the purpose behind the expansion or move, product distribution,
labor force requirements, geographical requirements, tax and legal consideration are involved.
We will expose your brand to qualified candidates and help you expand either regionally or nationally, based on your capabilities, criteria, and desire. We pre-qualify all prospects and submit to you for final approval.
Together we will define a strategically geographical area study and analysis. This decision will impact
future considerations concerning your business and is determined through the information and knowledge
gained from corporate needs assessment.
The Feasibility Study is an investigation into the viability of your relocation or expansion by means of
- Market research.
- Data collection.
- Survey of governmental regulations.
- Cultural consideration.
- Availability of existing labor force.
- Determination and potential goal achievement.
Site Selection Analysis
This Site Selection and Analysis provides an in-depth look at an individual geographical area, and the
related considerations of your business, which may include:
- Forecasting of population trends.
- Product distribution.
- Site cost analysis:
- Purchase vs. lease considerations.
- Access to Real Estate Professionals through our association with RE/MAX PREMIER INTERNATIONAL
Other Areas of Service
- Representation and negotiation.
- U S/European investments.
- Joint ventures.
- Lease negotiations.
- Corporate development:
- Architectural and construction services.
- Financial services.
Planning, Design and Construction
- You now need the execution of your plan. Designers, planers and even construction can accelerate your budget. As they say… “The most expensive thing from hiring a professional is to hire an amateur”
- We can introduce you to the right designers that specialize in the industry. A good designer will provide the proper kitchen lines and flow, proper utilization of your real estate without wasting any areas (Waste of space is waste of money) and all the proper floor plans and layouts and permit drawings.
- We have a team of professional that we are working with, and they can undertake the complete work on the constructions as well as all the mechanical/electrical engineering.
Rent and TMI is not the only important subjects on a lease agreement. Here are some examples:
- COVID clauses to protect you from a future lockdown
- Option to extend and terms
- Arbitration and/or Demolition clauses
Contact Southbrook Business at 1 844 832 4999 today and find our how we can help you find success in the restaurant franchise business.